Voilabits VideoConverter for Mac, A powerful video convertor for you Mac that makes it easy for you to convert videos, turn them into audio files, or add watermarks and subtitles, as well as add other effects
Voilabits VideoConverterVoilabits VideoConverter is an efficient video processing utility that makes it easy for you to convert videos from and to different formats, extract soundtracks from video files, perform basic editing tasks such as trimming, rotating, and cropping, as well as apply special effects.
Moreover, Voilabits VideoConverter features a forthright and easy to understand user interface, and, as in the case of most video convertors, comes with full drag and drop support, thus making it easy for you to load any number of movie files swiftly. Voilabits VideoConverter features an extensive list of supported video file types, both SD and full HD video formats, i.e. 3GP, AVI, FLV, iTunes Video, MKV, MPG video, MP4, NSV, Quick Time video, RAW video, DIVX, ISO, H.264, AVCHD, HD AVI, HD MP4, HD TS, HD WMV, and many others.
VideoConverter on MACTop video converters similar to Voilabits VideoConverter can be downloaded here
Download Youtube MP4 converter for Mac OS X 10.5
For MAC users, the minimum System Requirements are 1GHz Intel processor or above, 100 MB Free Hard Disk Space, 512MB RAM or above
Our video converter works flawlessly on MAC and iOS.
Video Converter on LinuxThere are many ways and tools available to convert a video file on a Linux system, but using a tool with a graphical user interface is imperative for those who want to do it easily and in a more user friendly way. There are many open source GUI tools that could do the job just fine and you can find some specialization here and there if you look closely.
Video conversion is a narrower term for trans-coding. Transcoding is the process of the conversion of digital data (typically video and audio files) from one format to another. It involves extracting tracks from a digital media file, decoding the tracks, filtering, encoding, and then multiplexing the new tracks into a new container. Trans-coding will reduce the quality of the tracks unless lossless formats are used.
There are many reasons to trans-code media files. Some popular examples include the ability to convert files so that they are supported on a target device, and at the same time removing commercials, and reducing the file size. While transcoding is a very CPU intensive task, modern processors with a high number of cores offer impressive conversion rates provided the transcoding software supports multi-core architectures.
Handbrake Video Trans-coder
HandBrake is a tool for converting video from nearly any format to a selection of modern, widely supported codecs. Handbrake comes with a different user interface design approach that looks more structured. When installing on Linux using the official PPA, download integrity is verified automatically. Similarly, the integrity of source code managed using git is verified automatically.
Install Handbrake on Ubuntu Open a shell window on your desktop and execute the following commands on the shell:
sudo -s add-apt-repository ppa:stebbins/handbrake-releases apt-get update apt-get install handbrake-gtk handbrake-cli exit
Speed up Conversion- Click on the Target button to select output video in lower resolution.
- Click on the High Speed Conversion button on bottom if it’s showing as available.
- If you have an NVIDIA graphics, 2nd generation Intel graphics card, or an AMD graphics card and you have the latest driver for the card installed, you will get the choice to enable GPU encoding. This will allow you to enjoy speeds of up to 6 times faster with the H.264 output format.
VideoConverter Features:- Youtube to mp4 converter
- Convert Videos for Many Devices
- Free and fast Youtube downloader and converter
- Easy-to-Use Video Editor
- Batch videos and music Download from YouTube and other sites in
- Edit video clips with cut, crop, and special effects
- Batch video adding, converting, downloading
- NVIDIA CUDA acceleration technology
- Preset Editor, edit the video and audio format.
- Choose among container type, video codec, frame rate, bitrate, width and height of the video
Supported video inputsMP4, MPEG, VOB, WMV, 3GP, 3G2, MKV, MOD, M2TS, RMVB, AVI, MOV, FLV, F4V, DVR-MS, TOD, DV, MXF, OGG, WEBM, any 4K video.
Supported video outputsWMV, MPG, MP4, AVI, ASF, M2TS, 3GP, 3G2, FLV, MKV, SWF, WEBM, HTML5 WEBM, HTML5 OGG, HTML5 MP4.
Supported output deviceiPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPhone X, Apple TV, Google Android, Kindle Fire HD, Sony PS4, Xbox One, Samsung Galaxy S10, HTC, LG, Huawei.
Video Coding EfficiencyEnjoy both faster converting speed and higher video quality at half the bit rate and significantly better visual quality.
Edit and Personalize your Video Files
Trim video clips, crop video, rotate video, join videos into one. Add subtitles, audio tracks, watermark, special effects. Edit video codecs, dimension, bitrate, frame rate, sample rate, channel, video/audio quality. Split video into multiple clips, Merge multiple video into one, Watermark, Remove/add/extract audio, Saturation, Remove and add subtitle, Brightness, Crop to remove black borders, Contrast, Volume, Special Effects…
Pull visuals from YouTubeDownload and alter streaming clips from YouTube, Vimeo, Vevo, Dailymotion, etc. Extract audio from YouTube clips or modify them to MP3, MP4, AVI, WMV, MKV, 3GP.
Any Video converterTransform clips for free for any device with media playback. Use ready settings for Apple iPhone, iPad, Windows, Google Android, Sony PSP, Xbox, Samsung, Nokia, Huawei, Xiaomi, BlackBerry phones, tablets, consoles, a smartwatch. Change different file formats into 3GP for old cell phones. For rare gadgets, create and use custom conversion settings.
How to convert MP4 to MP3
- Click Add Video button to import the video files from your hard drive
- Batch video conversion and merging videos are supported.
- choose output profile: MP3 Audio(*.mp3)
- Click Convert button to start converting
- Open Destination File Location
Use Windows Media Player- Launch Windows Media Player.
- Click on File then Open.
- Locate the MP4 file and click on it to select it
- Click on Open to have it opened in Windows Media Player.
- Once the target MP4 file has been opened in Windows Media Player, click on File then Save as….
- In the Save as dialog that appears, click on the File name: field
- Select the file extension and rename the file from .mp4 to .mp3.
- Navigate to the directory on your computer where you want the converted MP3 file to be saved
- Click on Save.
- Windows Media Player will begin converting the MP4 file into an MP3 file.
ConclusionTo conclude Voilabits VideoConverter works on Mac operating system and can be easily downloaded using the below download link according to Demo license. The download file is only 13.5 MB in size.
Voilabits VideoConverter was filed under the Video category and was reviewed in softlookup.com and receive 5/5 Score.
Voilabits VideoConverter has been tested by our team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. We will recheck Voilabits VideoConverter when updated to assure that it remains clean.
Voilabits VideoConverter user ReviewPlease review Voilabits VideoConverter application and submit your comments below. We will collect all comments in an effort to determine whether the Voilabits VideoConverter software is reliable, perform as expected and deliver the promised features and functionalities.
Popularity 10/10 - Downloads - 5188 - Score - 5/5
|Requirements:||Mac OS X 10.5 or later|
|File size:||13.5 MB|